Four County Labour Market Planning Board wants to hear about how people across Grey Bruce Huron Perth Counties have been impacted by COVID-19. This will better inform efforts to support our workforce and families during these challenging times.
- Please complete the anonymous and confidential survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FCLMPBCOVIDIMPACT
- Please share your experiences and how this crisis has impacted you, your family and your job.
- Please widely circulate this survey and encourage people your organization works with to share their experiences about how this crisis has impacted them, their family and their job.
- Complete the survey by November 30th, 2020.
- For any questions on the survey please contact: Sarah Pelton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Grey Bruce Community Legal Clinic has prepared a Post CERB Benefits and EI summary document (5 Oct 2020).
- Chapman’s Ice Cream has announced an increase in pandemic pay will be made permanent for employees.
- The Ontario government has announced it will provide 2-3 temporary wage increases for PSWs.
- Bruce County has opened more EarlyON Child and Family Centres. Families are encouraged to visit the Bruce County website and Bruce County EarlyON Facebook Pages for registration information, including a schedule of dates and times for each location.
GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE and SERVICE OPTIONS
- The Women’s Centre Grey Bruce has produced posters to help create awareness around gender-based violence and the service options available to victims of domestic abuse. These are intended to hang in public washrooms throughout Grey Bruce. With the closure of most public washrooms, they are encouraging organizations to hang them in their spaces.
- Anyone who is interested, please contact Carrie Stevenson (email@example.com, 519-376–0755 ext 103) and posters can be delivered.
Stay well, Jill